Flat-fold, ultrasonically welded ear loops with nose piece
Particulates filtering respirator suitable for use in healthcare setting by healthcare personnel (HCP)
Degree of protection:KN95
Fitting instruction and fit testing:
1. With nosepiece facing away from you, hold the ear loops in each hand with the nosepiece up.
2. Position the respirator under the chin.
3. Pull each loop over the ear. Adjust the loops as comfortable as possible.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
5. Check for leak-tightness as follows:
· Place both hands over the mask and inhale sharply.
· Negative pressure should be felt inside the mask.
· If you feel air entering around the edges, re-adjust the ear loops of the mask.
Warning: If the respirator on the face cannot be sealed, do not enter the work area.
Please refer to CDC recommendations to prevent wearer exposure to pathogenic biological airborne particulates during FFR shortages resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.