Flat-fold, ultrasonically welded head straps with nose piece
Compliance standard: KN95
Particulates filtering respirator suitable for use in healthcare setting by healthcare personnel (HCP)
Fitting instruction and fit testing:
1. With nosepiece facing away from you, hold the heads strap in each hand with the nosepiece up.
2. Position the respirator under the chin.
3. Pull each strap over the head. Adjust the straps as comfortable as possible.
4. Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
5. The seal of the respirator on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work area. Fit testing procedure as per below:
A. Cover the front of the respirator with both hands, being careful not to disturb the position of the respirator.
B. Exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose bridge, reading the nosepiece as described in step 4.
C. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the side of your hand.
D. If you cannot achieve proper fit, repeat steps 1-4.
If the respirator on the face cannot be sealed. Do not enter the work area.
Please refer to CDC recommendations to prevent wearer exposure to pathogenic biological airborne particulates during FFR shortages resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.