Standard：JIS T 8151-2005 DS2 合格番号：TM479
1. Its exterior adopts a 3D modeling design that allows more breathing space and prevents the mask from collapsing.
2. The mask body adopts a 3D integrated forming process to prevent collapsing and deforming, while keeping the original performance of the filter material, improving the filtering efficiency and reducing the respiratory resistance.
3. It adopts 3D curved design in accord with ergonomics to remove the pressing feeling in the position of nose bridge.
4. It adopts elastic braided binding tie to allay pressing pain for long-time wearing.
5. It adopts non-fluorescent material to ensure safety in use.
Industrial sites: Available for sites that produce various oily and non-oily dust particles such as foundry, agriculture, laboratory, petrochemical, polishing and grinding, material handling and dust cleaning.
Living places: Available for places that generate haze (PM2.5), exhaust fumes, dust, flu, etc.