Standard：EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR
1. It adopts high-efficiency and low-resistance melt-blown filter material to ensure effective filtering quality and low respiratory resistance, as well as portable and convenient features.
2. It adopts an aluminum nose clip which can be shaped according to the shape of the nose bridge to fit closely with the nose.
3. It adopts a high-density sponge bar to relieve the pressure on the nose and make the mask more comfortable to wear.
4. It adopts a wide knitted binding tie to make it comfortable and breathable to wear for a long time.
5. It adopts built-in welding technology in the binding tie to ensure comfortable facial contact and good appearance.
6. Its exterior adopts a 3D modeling design that allows more breathing space and prevents the mask from collapsing.
7. It adopts non-fluorescent material to ensure safety in use.
Uses: Available for the protection of oily and non-oily particles such as dust and mist generated by bagging, sweeping and various mechanical forces, as well as metal fumes from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations containing metal heating.
Scope of application: Available for jobs that produce oily and non-oily particles such as automotive, electronics, chemical, furniture and household appliances, ship construction, machining and other industries.