Standard：EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR
1. The Doctoral-cap type adoptsfolding design to allow more breathing space; And it adopts high-efficiency and low-resistance melt-blown filter material to ensure effective filtering quality and low respiratory resistance, as well as portable and convenient features.
2. It adopts a built-in adjustable plastic nose bridge bar that allows the mask to fit more closely to your face.
3. It adopts infolding thickening and lengthening material to relieve the pressure on the nose and cheekbones, and make it more comfortable to wear.
4. It adopts a wide knitted binding tie to make it comfortable and breathable to wear for a long time.
5. It adopts built-in welding technology in the binding tie to ensure comfortable facial contact and good appearance.
6. It adopts a fully automated production line, with automated and independent packaging, to ensure clean and sanitary production.
7. It adopts non-fluorescent material to ensure safety in use.
Uses: Available for the protection of oily and non-oily particles such as dust and mist generated by bagging, sweeping and various mechanical forces, as well as metal fumes from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations containing metal heating.
Scope of application: Available for jobs that produce oily and non-oily particles such as automotive, electronics, chemical, furniture and household appliances, ship construction, machining and other industries.