Standard：EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP3 NR
1. The Doctoral-cap type adoptsfolding design to allow more breathing space; And it adopts high-efficiency and low-resistance melt-blown filter material to ensure effective filtering quality and low respiratory resistance, as well as portable and convenient features.
2. It adopts a built-in adjustable plastic nose bridge bar that allows the mask to fit more closely to your face.
3. It adopts infolding thickening and lengthening material to relieve the pressure on the nose and cheekbones, and make it more comfortable to wear.
4. It adopts a wide knitted binding tie to make it comfortable and breathable to wear for a long time.
5. It adopts built-in welding technology in the binding tie to ensure comfortable facial contact and good appearance.
6. It adopts a fully automated production line, with automated and independent packaging, to ensure clean and sanitary production.
7. It adopts non-fluorescent material to ensure safety in use.
Industrial sites: Available for sites that produce various oily and non-oily dust particles such as foundry, agriculture, laboratory, petrochemical, polishing and grinding, material handling and dust cleaning.
Living places: Available for places that generate haze (PM2.5), exhaust fumes, dust, flu, etc.